Condom roses are the ideal gift for Valentine's Day. Think about it - they are the ultimate 2-in-1 present.
They combine a reliable contraception, with a romantic gesture of love (because lets face it, just buying your partner a packet of condoms for Valentine's Day, isn't a good idea).
They disguise the sleazy 'I want to get into your pants' message with a beautiful and thoughtful front. Plus they have comedy value, and you know you'll gain 100 brownie points for actually spending the time to make a gift from scratch.
They are easy to make. Here's what you'll need:
- 1 Packet of condoms (preferably red). You will use 4 condoms per rose.
- Some green pipe cleaners.
- Green duct tape or electrical (PVC) insulation tape.
1. Never go into battle unprepared! Cut off 5 strips of tape, about 4cm each, and stick to the side of the table for easy access.
2. Depending on your pipe cleaners, I like to twist a couple together to make a more rigid stem.
3. You need to grab your first condom and fold it diagonally, then tape it to the end of the stem.
4. Repeat the process with a new condom on the opposite side.
5. Plump out the rose a little by sticking your thumb into the middle.
6. Repeat again with a new condom over the join of the first two.
7. Add your final condom opposite the 3rd condom and finish with some extra tape on the stem.
There you have it! You can experiment by adding 5 condoms per rose (but I find 4 works OK) and using different colour condoms.
Here's a quick video on the process:
PS: If you wind up getting pregnant from a pierced condom, I take no responsibility. Happy Valentine's Day!comments powered by Disqus